With 500+ attendees every year, the 100 Hispanic Women Gala is a great opportunity to promote your business and showcase your support. This event is attended by Board of Directors, community members, university leadership, and corporate partners, giving your company an excellent platform to promote your brand.
We offer a range of different sponsorship levels that provide various promotional benefits. Check them out below! Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us and we'll work with you to create the perfect sponsorship tailored to your company's needs.
$25,000 Diamond Sponsorship
- Provide four-year scholarships to five students in our Young Latinas Leadership Institute (YLLI).
- Founded in 2002, the YLLI aims to enrich the college experience of motivated Latina student’s enrolled fulltime in a four-year CUNY college with a maintained GPA of 3.0 or higher. Throughout its existence, the YLLI has awarded four-year scholarships to 75 young Latinas for $4,000 each. We currently award 30 scholarships.
- Two Premium tables for 20, prominent listing as Event Chair & Diamond Event Sponsor, Corporate logo displayed at dinner, special acknowledgement in Gala remarks, journal and press materials, a full-page color journal ad, and corporate logo on 100HW website. In addition, 50 staff members from your organization are eligible for free attendance to the MBS 2024 event.
$15,000 Emerald Sponsorship
- Sponsor 15 students in our Milagros Baez O’Toole Young Latinas Task Force (MBOYLTF) mentorship program.
- In partnership with Mentoring USA, we have developed the MBOYLTF mentorship program. We have recruited young professional Latinas to work with 11-17 year old Latina girls who are socially high-risk. Using evidence-based curriculum, we hope to engage them in an effort to help increase readiness for college entry. Your contribution will cover background checks and fingerprinting of mentors, training of mentors, an on-site supervisor provided by Mentoring USA, curriculum materials as well as refreshments for the mentors and mentees.
- One Prime table for 10, listing as Event Co-Chair & Emerald Dinner Sponsor, Corporate logo displayed at dinner, special acknowledgment in Gala remarks, journal and press materials, a half page color journal ad, and corporate logo on 100HW website. In addition, 30 staff members from your organization are eligible for free attendance to the MBS 2024 event.
$10,000 Sapphire Sponsorship
- Sponsor two Workshops for our Young Latinas Leadership Institute (YLLI) scholars.
- This scholarship and mentorship program requires a minimum three-year commitment to participate in two educational workshops and one annual conference per year, and to remain active leaders among their peers. These workshops help develop each scholar’s strengths and potential, preparing them to become leaders and innovators as they enter the professional world.
- One Choice table for 10, listing as Sapphire Sponsor, acknowledgment in journal and press materials, a full-page B/W journal ad. Twenty staff members from your organization are eligible for free attendance to the MBS 2017 event. In addition, 10 staff members in entry-level positions can attend the workshop at no charge along with the scholars from YLLI.
$5,000 Ruby Sponsorship
- Help support our Annual Mind, Body, and Spirit Conference (MBS).
- The MBS offers 100HW members an all-day symposium where various health and wellness topics are addressed by physicians, mental health professionals, nutritional and other health experts. In addition, exercise techniques such as yoga, Zumba dancing, massage and other therapeutic methods as well as healthy nutrition information are provided to help promote the health and wellbeing of the participants and their families.
- Table for 10, listing as Ruby Sponsor, a half page B/W journal ad, and 10 staff members from your organization are eligible for free attendance to the 2024 MBS event.
$2,500 Amethyst Sponsorship
- Provide a one-year scholarship to a student in our 100HW Graduate Fellowship Program.
- In partnership with the City University of New York (CUNY), 100HW has expanded and developed its scholarship program to the graduate level, in order to support ambitious young women seeking even higher academic and professional goals. The criteria require full-time enrollment in a two-year program at a CUNY senior college, a G.P.A of 3.0 or higher and attendance to a minimum of two educational workshops per year.
- Table for 5, listing as Amethyst Sponsor, and a 1/4 page B/W journal ad. In addition, 5 staff members from your organization are eligible for free attendance to the 2023 MBS event.
$500 Topaz Sponsorship (Individual Ticket)
__ Inside Front Cover (if available) $3,000
__ Inside/Outside Back Cover (if available) $3,000
__ Full B/W Page $2,000
__ Half Page $1,000
__ Quarter Page $500